Currently no positions available.
Allergy Amulet is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup seeking an experienced candidate to join our team as Lead Engineer. Allergy Amulet has offices in Madison, WI, and Boston, MA.
Our team is developing a rapid, portable, point-of-consumption food allergen and ingredient detection device that connects to a disposable test strip. The device enables simple, mobile measurements to help individuals avoid ingesting target allergens and ingredients. The device can be configured as a wearable or integrated into everyday products.
We are seeking an individual with 5+ years of relevant technical and professional experience and personal qualities of integrity, curiosity, and credibility. We are looking for someone with an electro-mechanical training ideally in consumer products or related (medical/industrial) industries with a proven track record of success. Our ideal candidate is either a biomedical engineer with extensive electrical engineering experience or an electrical engineer with biomedical experience. We’re seeking someone who is self-motivated, learns quickly, and can communicate complex technical issues with clarity and precision.
· Leading construction of devices integrating chemical, mechanical, and electrical systems.
· Testing and troubleshooting electronics subsystems.
· Overseeing device testing internally and in the field.
· Mathematical modeling and software simulation of sensor systems.
· Leading discussions in a variety of professional settings and preparing technical reports.
Preferred skills include:
· Commercial assay development.
· Proficiency in LabView, Arduino, and CAD programs.
· Advanced statistics.
· Experience working with electrochemical sensors.
In addition to a competitive salary and other benefits, the Lead Engineer will take an ownership role in critical business operations and serve as a key member on the Allergy Amulet team. The Lead Engineer will also have an opportunity to work with world-renowned engineer advisors.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.